We always thought it would be a great experience to take a river cruise through Europe and after finding Scenic Cruises, there is no doubt they offer some of the best luxury cruising options. It is hard to pick just 5 reasons why you should take a river cruise with Scenic Cruises, but here we go:
1. Monday. So, you hate Mondays? This is definitely not your ordinary working Monday. On this day, you wake up to the soft whispers of the Danube River as you’re luxuriously transported to one of Europe’s most extraordinary cities. While others are fighting their Monday morning commutes, you enjoy exploring the decks of your very own “Space-Ship”. A trip to the Panorama Deck first, perhaps? With much smaller loads than conventional cruise ships, Scenic Luxury River Cruises provide you, along with only 112 to 169 fellow passengers, room to roam the ship while still feeling as though you’re visiting a cozy boutique hotel.
2. Tuesday. Today you order breakfast in bed, served by your own Private Butler. Will you be having a glass of Moët and Chandon champagne? Of course! Everything is included in your Scenic Luxury River Cruise. All food, drinks, gratuities, airport transfers, Wi-Fi, and your excursions. Even your in-room mini bar is included.
3. Wednesday. Off to explore Europe, your way. Hop on an electric bicycle (included, of course) and grab your pre-loaded GPS Scenic Tailormade device for one of over 100 pre-loaded tours. You have privileged access to many of Europe’s cultural and historical highlights through the Scenic Enrich program. Entertainment options with Scenic FreeChoice provide everything from active to relaxed pursuits.
4. Thursday. Food, glorious food. World class cuisine awaits. Your choices onboard include the casual atmosphere of the River Café to the elegance of Portobello’s Italian restaurant and al fresco dining on the Riverview Terrace. Scenic features unique regional cuisine prepared to your exacting specifications. Oh, and for a nice surprise – today you’ll be eating lunch in a historic castle. Dinner may be served in a Royal Palace with an exclusive meeting with local dignitaries. It’s your cruise and your choice.
5. Friday. Enjoy your own private balcony and sunroom. The morning dawns clear and bright. Perfect for coffee outside to watch the sights roll by. If afternoon clouds should appear, it only takes one touch to turn the balcony into a fully enclosed sunroom. Your sanctuary onboard includes a flat-screen HDTV and Mac center, Wi-Fi, a bathroom stocked with L’Occitane toiletry products, pillow menu and a glorious Scenic ‘Slumber’ superior queen-sized bed wrapped with soft Egyptian cotton sheets.
Today it’s time to go home. Saturday and Sunday are normally a cause for celebration, but after five days of absolute pleasure on the Scenic River Cruise, this weekend is a bit of a letdown. Time to look at your photographs and plan next year’s cruise of all-inclusive 5-Star luxury. Now that brought back your smile, didn’t it?